Consider Five Benefits of Taking Lessons With Us
- All music lessons in one location
This saves our students time and money. One family can take multiple instrument classes on the same day.
- The Right Teacher To Meet YOUR Needs
All of our teachers have either university training or professional performance experience. Our music teachers are dedicated to learning about your personal musical goals and helping you to achieve them. In addition to their teaching credentials, our teachers have warm personalities, are extremely friendly and dedicated to teaching you the style of music that you want to learn.
- The widest range of lesson times available to fit your busy schedule
- Monday – Thursday 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- All inclusive, recitals so that your family & friends can share in your musical journey
Every April, October and December, our students have the option of performing in our recitals. Free repertoire classes and open mics monthly as well!
- A comfortable waiting room for parents, so that you can get work done while you wait
Our clients enjoy a spacious, professional waiting room with comfortable chairs, kids toys, Wi-Fi, magazines and a small cafe’. We also provide a large observation window on every door so that you can watch your child’s lesson while you wait. Or if you prefer you can sit in on their lesson any time you like.